Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Free Business?

Hi All,

"A free business?"

Is there any such thing?

Not in my book there isn't.

This morning I get a phone call from some guy in the states, enquiring about MyInternetBusiness. That's the business I was talking about the other day.

So, this guy asks me whether he would have to pay to get involved in this business, right? And I say, "Is George Bush the president?".

He then starts to rant on about why should he pay money to make money blah, blah, blah!

I try to listen while he lets off steam about everyone trying to rip him off on the Internet etc.

When he has finished I said to him, "Look! If you were to buy a franchise it would cost you maybe $50,000, and if you were to start up any kind of traditional business you would have to rent premises, pay for lighting, heating, telephone, stationery and maybe evn employ staff"

I asked him whether he could get a franchise for free or start up any other kind of business for free. He couldn't think of any right there and then he said.

I was just about to tell him why he should expect to pay for quality information about setting up an Internet business, when he hung up... or we got cut off.

Why can't people realise that like everything in life. you get what you pay for. If you pay $37 for an ebook, then that's exactly what you will get... AN EBOOK!

If you pay $3,000 for a mega-cash generating Internet business, guess what? You can expect to get just that!

That's what I did. I paid almost $3,000 for a REAL business, which is making me REAL money right now. In this business I can make up to $2,000 just for one sale. And I also make money from my next level, which I call my lieutenants.

I thought I was doing really well, until I heard that my own sponsor made $20,000 last week.

If anyone knows of a business that can generate that kind of income and doesn't cost anything, let me know right away.

Come on guys... get real.

Go see for yourself... www.money-harvest.com

Later,
Bill

www.money-harvest.com

No comments: