Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Warm Welcome to Money Harvest Members

Hi all,

I was going to set up a completely new blog for all you Money Harvest members, but then I thought... why? I'm writing about business and Internet marketing anyway, so why not just carry on as I am and include you guys.

Well, first of all I would like to welcome all new-comers to my blog.

With the world's economies in such a desperate state, I'm going to be looking at how you can avoid becoming a victim of the recession.

I can vividly remember the last recession during the early nineties, when many of my friends lost their businesses and some lost their homes. This time I think it will be a bit different. The banks don't have quite so much power now, and it appears that the governments are caling the shots.

Moving on...

I'm also in the process of setting up a forum on the Money Harvest website, so you can discuss your situation with others, ask for advice, let us know if you have any good ideas and meet other like-minded people. The forum will be your meeting place but NOT your marketplace. No advertising will be allowed.

Well, all that's to come.

And... I'll soon be adding some more freebies to the Free Products section of the website and some more great special offers.

If there is anything about business and internet marketing or copywriting that you would like me to cover in this blog, just let me know.

All for now...
Back soon.

Bill

No comments: