Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Copywriting and Video... The Challenge

Hi All,

Big apologies for not posting for such a long time. My only excuse is I've been exceptionally busy, which according to my friends and colleagues is phenomenal in this current economic climate.

It appears there are lots of writers, designers and marketers who are really struggling right now, so I guess I shouldn't complain. And hey guys! Things can only get better so hang in there.

Okay, so I've finally got round to updating my copywriting services website, which was beginning to look old and shabby and unloved. I've replaced it with a much more simpler version, which is easier to navigate, and I've removed all traces of duplicate content. Here it is here

But I've also done something else... something no other UK copywriter has done. I've put a handscribe whiteboard video on my website. Well, why not?

I do own a video production and marketing company after all. www.busyvids.co.uk

Those of you who already know, we create screen capture advertising and marketing videos for small business owners in all types of sectors. We also create Powerpoint videos of images or text or both. But now we also create animated sales letters too.

These sales letters are so powerful I can hardly contain my excitement. I always knew that video was the way forward in terms of Internet marketing but animated video sales letters are just the icing on the cake.

This is a whole new and thoroughly entertaining way of communicating with your potential customers. Everyone who has watched my demo said they had to watch it all the way through. Here's the demo here

And in case you haven't seen my new website yet here's the introduction video here

And if you want to see what a video sales letter looks like, here's one I created for a client here

So can you see how my copywriting is now merging with video? That's why I've been so busy!

There's a lot of demand for this service especially from the internet marketers and so not being one to sit on my laurels and not being one to let anyone down or turn away business, I'm working flat out with this. And we have other ideas for our animated sales letters a little later on... keep you posted on that.

I've been writing more video scripts lately than sales letters so I was wondering whether I should change my title to video scribe... what do you think?

Well off to finish another video so catch with you all again very soon... promise.

All for now.

Bill

Copywriting Services
Video Services

No comments: