Friday, August 14, 2009

My Closely Guarded Secret Is Out

Hi Everyone,

Okay, this is not something I do every day. I am letting you all in on one of my most lucrative income streams...

About 10 years ago I stumbled across an Internet "goldmine". It was a horde of precious products freely available on the Internet and hardly anyone knew about them.

I wrote a book about my find. The title was "FreeDotCom". I sold many copies, but not as many as I would have liked. Still, I had become a self-publisher and because I had access to literally hundreds of thousands of free products, many of which I could legally claim as my own, I started Anglox Pubications.

Anglox is my publishing business and year on year it has grown bigger and bigger without me having to do very much at all. All my colleagues at Anglox are freelance professionals and so we have been able to expand the business into many areas of creativity including web and graphic design.

But it all started out from very humble beginnings...

I can clearly remember the very first product I "created". I say created, but it was already freely available to me. I just tarted it up and made it saleable. It was the text of the Magna Carta. I just downloaded it, reformatted it and changed the font to Engraver's Old English Font. I then designed and printed simple front and rear covers with 120gsm card, placed transparent covers over these and ring binded it all together.

That was my product! And I sold it all over the world. Most went to the US. And want to know something? I'm still selling it to this very day!... Want a copy? :)

Now, after all these years I'm also selling hundreds of other creative products too... and it doesn't cost me one single penny to get them.

That's been my closely guarded secret!

Get this! More and more free products are becoming available almost daily. And there's a huge market for all this stuff. It's all much, much too big for little ol' me to reach, so that's why I can afford to tell you about this.

I just know you're going to be absolutely gobsmacked!... even shell-shocked!

This information will totally blow you away...

You just won't believe that a business can be so easy and yet so profitable.

This home publishing mularkey is the real prize, guys. There's nothing else like it on the planet.

Ans it's even easier to do now than it was 10 years ago. What's more... it has branched into so many other areas. I mean... when I first started in the home publishing business my only option was to produce information products in print. Now there's all kinds of information and entertainment products that can be reproduced in print, pdfs, reproduced onto CDs and DVDs, mp3s and apple iTunes.

The markets are vast! And the money... it's the easiest you'll ever make.

Okay are you ready to learn more about my little secret?

Just go and visit my website and all will be revealed. License2Profit

If you have questions about this truly amazing opportunity, just drop me an email to the support line at: info@anglox.com

Time to live!

Warmest regards,
Bill

www.license2profit.com

No comments: