Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Extra Help & Support For All New MIB Colleagues

Hi All,

For almost 6 months now I've been making some serious money from the My Internet Business opportunity (MIB). But there are others who are making more than twice and even three or four times as much as me.

One of my marketing colleagues in Birmingham, UK is currently making between $10,000 and $20,000 a week!

Now that's truly incredible.

One of the questions I get asked by many people who are interested in joining the MIB network is... do I need a website?

Well, the short answer is no.

When you sign up to join MIB you get a cloned version of the main website and all you have to do is promote your link. You just get people to visit the website, see the opportunity, and the videos and sales copy will do the rest.

There are several ways that you can get traffic to your MIB website, some are paid and some are free and to be honest, they are both just as effective.

I have many ways that you can use to get traffic to your site... all for free.

What's more... anyone who joins me from my invitation page, (special-invitation) will get unlimited help, advice and support from me for as long as they need it.

And that's on top of all the in-house training you will also get.

And there's more...

Now, although you don't actually need a website to promote the MIB opportunity, it's a good idea to have one, so you can stand out from the crowd. So, I've put together a very special FREE service for anyone who signs up from my invitation page, which will help to propel them to success even faster.

If you sign up at either the bronze, silver, gold or platinum levels, I will give you your very own website. No other MIB marketer does this, but I want to prove to you right up front that I will do all I can to help you make money.

Here's what you'll get...

*** A professionally designed web page template with sales copy and java script date-reader, so your site always looks fresh and new... value $250

*** A GetResponse autoresponder and 2 Internet marketing books so you can capture names and emails of your prospects and build your list... value $250

*** Six follow-up emails, written by me and loaded into the autoresponder. They will be set to go out to your prospects every 3 days. That's 6 more chances to convert prospects to buyers... value $300

*** A disclaimer page and an email contact form linked to your main landing page, to help build credibility and trust between you and your prospects... value $100

*** Your own .com or .co.uk domain name, a redirect email account and a 12 month website hosting account together with ftp access so you add to, or change anything on your website... value $100

Your website will be personalized and customised just for you.

You will have your domain name at the top of the page...

From the desk of: Your Name...

Your signature can be placed at the bottom (Just send us a scan of your written signature and we'll put it on the page for you).

And your domain or business name copyright notice at the end of the page.

If you would prefer to create your own headline and copy, then we'll put that in for you too.

Just take a look at what you'll get...

Click this link: free-website

That's over $1,000 of products and services I am willing to give you just for signing up at any level... bronze, silver, gold or platinum.

Think all that might get you off to a flying start?

You bet it will!

And don't forget...

That's just the beginning. You will have access to a special email address I have set up just for my MIB colleagues. I'm prepared to help and mentor you all the way to success.

Is anyone else prepared to give you so much?

I'm a professional copywriter and Internet marketer and if you want to make money online, I can help you.

Let's get started right away.

Visit: special-invitation

Any questions? Contact me at: billknight@ymail.com

Come on... let's make some money.

All for now,

Bill

http://www.money-harvest.com
http://www.knight-writer.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Post.
Join the finest minds in consumer research. Share your unique opinion and get paid for doing online surveys for money. You can share your opinion and earn per survey by making Money Online Now!

Online Survey Website
Free Survey Website
Survey Websites in Canada
Survey Websites in India
Earn Money from Home
Free Online Surveys