Saturday, February 28, 2009

Twitter & Tweet

Hi all,

I know I've posted about Twitter already, but I'm still getting emails from people asking me what it's all about. So this is for all those who want to know more about Twitter...

If you want to know even more about Twitter and how to build a massive list in the shortest possible time, then go and get a copy of "Twitter Trick".

Here's a link to my "Twitter Trick" website. CLICK HERE

All for now.

Be sure to follow my progress reports about free ebay advertising.

Regards,
Bill

MoneyHarvest.Com

1 comment:

Jaimie Dobson said...

I too get emails asking me to explain the ins and outs of Twitter, usually from my networking associates and clients, so I posted an article on the subject http://blog.inetengineers.com/2009/03/my-life-in-140-characters-or-less.html