Thursday, February 19, 2009

Too Good To Be True?

Hi all,

A few hours after posting my last blog I received some emails about the free website I am giving away. The main question being asked was "Is this really free?"

Well yes, of course it is... but I didn't say that the "My Internet Business" opportunity was free. It's not! You have to join at one of the 4 levels.

MIB is a business... like a franchise is a business. Tell me where you can get a free franchise.

So let's get it all cleared up. You sign up to join the MIB network and you promote it, and the products.

To help you build a list of prospects and to help you promote your MIB business I will give you a personalised website. That means you get a landing page with an autoresponder, 6 follow-up emails loaded into the autoresponder, 2 Internet marketing books, a link to your own contact form, a domain name of your choice and 12 months hosting for your website.

Your website will have YOUR domain name at the top.

It will have a line above the salutation which reads: "From the desk of: YOUR NAME.

The follow-up emails will appear to come from YOU.

You can have YOUR signature on the website and even YOUR photo if you want. Just send them to me.

Everything about YOUR website will appear to be about YOU.

When you join the MIB network at any of the 4 levels you will be given a username and password so you can access all the MIB marketing materials, and a certain number of products depending on your entry level.

You will get a link to your own MIB invitation page. Now this is the link that I will put on your free website, so you can send people to your own sign-up page and make huge commissions.

What I am doing is giving you a helping hand to get your MIB business rolling.

Everything I will give you is valued at over $1,000... I know it's hard to believe but it's absolutely true.

How can I afford to do this?

I own Anglox Publications Ltd, which is a collective of freelance talent including, writers, web designers and graphic designers. Our business is about building Internet ready websites, and of course we have web hosting facilities, and we maintain websites.

I can afford to give you a website for free because... I'm the boss!

And it doesn't stop there...

After you join the MIB network I will help you to get traffic to your website by giving you some really valuable information about where and how to advertise your business for free.

For as long as you remain my colleague in the MIB network I will be there helping you all along the way. You will also have access to my personal email and telephone number.

So, if you want to get started, go and sign up now by clicking here.

Here is a sample of the website again, and this is what YOU will personally get from me as my way of saying thank you for joining my network. Click here.

I hope that makes it all clear, but if there's anything else you're not sure about just drop me an email at: billknight@ymail.com

Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Bill

MoneyHarvest.Com
KnightWriter.Co.Uk

No comments: